November 7, 2011

Update: my external

I have worked with the external until I want to take a hammer to it!! It blinks in and out every few seconds ... When I click on something it shuts down. However, after MANY long hours, I have been able to recover a few things (a fraction) of what I had. Most of the stores where I shop have been cooperative and reset the links so that I can re-download the products that I have purchased and a couple of designer friends gave to me from their store. (Thank you so much).

One of the things that I was able to salvage is the kit that I was working on when the external crashed. It was the straw that broke the camels back - so to speak. I'm not sure when I'll get it uploaded but at least I was able to recover it.

I bought a new external and will have things up and running soon. 

No comments: