April 6, 2009

Thank you

I'd like to extend a huge thank you to all the designer who contributed to the charity kit "I'm Still Alive".

A Sazzitude Creashun
alane
Amy Hill
arkansas outhouse scraps
BLUEBIRD'S SCRAP KITS
Bunchie
Candy Clouston
Charmed by Mojo
Danielle
DebZ
Digital Delights
Heartbeatz Creationz
KiKeKa Kits
kolor scapez
Jill Lee
Crazy Lady Scraps
Marie Fenn
Melinda
Pimp'd Designz
Saphira's World
sassy cee
Scrappy Luv Designs
Sinful Jades
Tammy Jackson
Tammy Jo
tootsie creations
ukdaisy
Vassia's Designs
Whispy's D'zines

The kit is currently being uploaded to six stores. This is a long process because it's 16 zips but is well worth it. The designers were very generous with their contributions, the kit is fabulous!!

Here is a small preview:

I will post an update as soon as the kit is available but I couldnt wait to show you a glimpse of the kit.

3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Looks like it turned out beautiful honey! Hope you raise lots of money with it!

Wendy said...

Wahooo, looks like a great kit Gina!! I wish I could have contributed to it but I suck at making kits. lol! I just purchased it from Heartbeatz Creations and am in the process of downloading it now. I think about your mom a lot and pray for her continued strength and health. Big hugs to you my friend. Wendy

Pink said...

The kit looks awesome, I will be purchasing it ASAP :) So pleased I could help, if I can do anything else, advertise it on my blog or something just drop me a line.. Good luck!