October 6, 2009

FREEBIE: ALS Awareness

This is a (personal use) tagger size ALS Awareness kit (Lou Gehrig's Disease).
As many of you already know, my mom has ALS/PBP (Progressive Bulbar Palsy). This is a very life limiting disease but in many ways, this illness has been a blessing to my family. It has enabled us to seperate what is truly important from what is not important. It is my hope that you are richly blessed by the love that went into this kit.

Download: HERE
****
Alyssa's Scraps & Such
Amy's Scrap Place
KiKeKa Kits
Jill Lee
Moonlight Laura Creations
Wicked Princess Scraps
Stef's Creations
Sticky Kisses Designs
Hippiedaze

1 comment:

clubiani said...

thanks for today's download. I lost one of my dearest friends after an amazing seven year struggle with ALS. It is such a SAD disease. I hope they find a cure for it. God bless your mom and your family as you continue to look to Him for your strength!