September 14, 2009

Old Skool Blog Train

My portion of the Old Skool Blog Trian blog train is tag size. I chose the 70's for my theme. I was never a hippy, I never drank, and I never smoked, however, I chose to include marijuana as part of my general theme because it was part of that era. (Thanks Amy for your contribution). If you are offended by Woodstock or by hippies, please do not download this kit.

After you have completely downloaded my portion, please visit the next designer until you have completed the train.

Download my portion: HERE

(We are not all on the same time zone so if you visit a designer who is not ready yet, PLEASE check back again later).


6 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!!! :)

Unknown said...

Very cool! Thank you!!!

Gothic Inspirations said...

Whoohoo hun, fab work! Thank you for sharing your creativity. Hugs, Jessica

Sophie said...

Thank you!!! =)

clubiani said...

This is SO cute! Thanks so much for sharing your GROOOOVY contribution!

Jo Jo said...

Super cute! Thanks so much for the amazing kit!