August 18, 2009

Re-post: Contest




~Contest ends August 31~

RULES:
1- Make me (Gina) a tag using any of my FTU or *PTU kits.
2- You may use any artist (PTU or FTU)
3- All tags MUST be copyright safe.Copyright information must be clear and readable.
4- Upload your entry and mail the link to oladyntheshu(at)aol(dot)com with contest in subject line
5- Keep your entry uploaded until the contest ends. Deleted tags will not be eligible for prizes.
6- You may enter up to three times
7- All entries will be displayed on my blog
8- Tags will be judged by my personal creative team.
9- Winners will be announced from my blog on September 3.
10- No email notification will be sent, you will have 30 days to claim your prize.

*If you use a PTU kit, you MUST purchase it. DO NOT share kits.

PRIZES:
1st place- Your choice of one PTU kit from me plus a $10 gift certificate from either CILM or MPT.
2nd place - Your choice of one PTU kit from me plus one gifted CILM tube or certificate from MPT of equal value.
3rd place - Your choice of one PTU kit from me.

Original post
See entries: HERE

No comments: