February 18, 2009

Challenge

I've been challenged by Tishia of Designs by Tishis.


This is a picture of Billy (husband) and Kaylee (granddaughter) at the Rain Forest Cafe' in Orlando Florida. It was made in June 2008, just before the birth of our 6th grandchild, Emerson.

************************

The Challenge Is: Go to your Picture Folder on your Computer
Find the 6th Folder
Go to the 6th Picture of said 6th Folder
Post the Picture on your Blog and describe it
Pass the Challenge on to 6 Friends

Link to them on your Blog and let them know they've been Challenged

I challenge:
I want to challenge all the girls in my newest scrap store: HeartBeatz Creationz

3 comments:

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Took the challenge and I ended up with a snow pic.....lol I take way to many pics

Jay said...

lol my daughter wasnt happy with the pic i had to post hahaha xx

Tammy aka bunchie said...

I can't find a follow me area on your blog?