February 3, 2009

An Award




I received this award from AMY. Check out her great blog.

The "rules" of this award are that I must:-
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. (Right click on the logo above or at the bottom of the page and save to your own computer.)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post with the person from whom you received your award.

So I nominate:

Soxsational Scraps
A Mom Who Loves Sticky Kisses

Sugar Kissed Scraps
Designs by Ali
So Tempting Scraps
Coquettas Designs
Sweat Creations
Butterfly Blush Designs
The Scrappin Cop
Carey's Creations

4 comments:

Deb said...

Gina,

Thank you so much for the great award! I appreciate you thinking about me!

carey said...

Gina thanks so much for this award. I appraciate you thinking o me......

So Tempting Scraps said...

Thank you Gina for thinking of me for t his award. Too kind hun =)

Sugar Kissed Scraps said...

Thank you sweets I have it hehe
hugssssss